From traveling all over the place, like a champ, to standing up and falling (really hard) and not crying at all, I am completely blown away by this sweet girl everyday, and so thankful for my little blessing!
(Since I missed her 6 & 7 months because of holidays, figured I would at least post the pictures, but no explaining needed because all of that stuff is old tricks for this big girl! )
– Chasing Fezzik around the house and getting into all of his toys, food, water and just annoying him as much as she can.
– Gabbing all day, all night and even while she eats! She loves to babble.
– Spitting all over the place, we think she just loves the feel of her tongue making that crazy spit noise.
– Laughing at everything, daddy, Fezzik, the vacuum, you name it we laugh at it.
– Silly faces, Michael Ross’ child need I say more! 🙂
– Hearing people say “you are so pretty” makes her smile so big, which scares us already.
– Mirrors, this child LOVES looking at herself in the mirror and just smiling.
Big Girl Can Now:
– Crawl, ALL OVER THE PLACE! She is into everything.
– High-Five, which she loves to do, definitely going to be a sports girl!
– Pull herself up, which we were just doing to our knees but this morning she pulled herself all the way up to her feet for the first time
– Feeding herself puffs! She doesn’t want any help with that!