4 MONTHS ~ And growing more and more each day! 24 1/4 inches long and 14.4 pounds! My little monkey just makes me smile with every little sweet moment!
* Baby Einstein! She loves the puppets and pictures, and smiles each time a new puppet comes up!
* Our walks are so much fun for her! She loves looking around and smiling the entire time! She takes in every last minute of being outside!
* POPCORN!!! OK not the food, but she loves mommy lifting her up in the air and making pop noises while I bounce her and her little cheeks just go crazy! She laughs the whole time, and sometime drools all over me, but its worth it for that little smile!
* Just like her daddy she loves to laugh and laugh! It makes the day so much fun to have that little giggle!
* She will talk talk talk!!! 🙂 She loves just “talking” back when we talk to her! It is so much fun to listen to her coo
* ROLLING OVER!!! She has officially rolled over and is holding her little head up like crazy when she does! Every month the doctor goes on and on about how far along she is in developing!
* FOOD!!! She is no eating Rice Cereal, Carrots, Peas and gets so excited when she sees a spoon! It is so much fun to her!
* She has started trying to crawl when she rolls over! She pulls so hard and then looses it when she cant crawl!
* Her bumbo time, now that she can hold her head up by herself! She sits there looking around like such a big girl!
* She has become a pro at holding her head up by herself! I am so scared she will be crawling and moving around like crazy soon!
* Not being able to crawl. She will begin screaming like crazy if she cant move once she turns over on her belly! She gets so frustrated that she cant move herself around yet!
* Not being able to roll back over to her back after rolling over to her belly! She is not a fan!
* Cleaning out her nose or ears is apparently cause for lots of screaming!
* She has learned what the word “no” means and she is not too fond of it and she demonstrates when I take something away she has a grip on and say no. She begins to scream like crazy!
This sweet girl has definitely changed so much and it makes me so excited to look back month by month and just blown away with how much she is growing! I love this sweet little girl and every little bit of attitude, craziness and goofy antics that she is developing! She has her daddy’s sweet sweet personality of just being so fun and goofy already! I cannot wait to see what this month holds for us!